Chocolate truffle with Tuber Melanosporum black truffle by Ramon Morató
We are happy to share with you another delightful recipe by Ramon Morató which was presented at the UK & Ireland preselections for World Chocolate Masters, organised by Cacao Barry.
CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE WITH TUBER MELANOSPORUM BLACK TRUFFLE
412 g Cream (35% fat)
2.25 g Milk protein
120 g Tuber Melanosporum premium black truffle paste
75 g Invert sugar
75 g DE 60 glucose syrup
105 g Dextrose
6 g Salt
750 g Cacao Barry Origine Venezuela dark couverture 72% cocoa
210 g Anhydrous milk fat
120 g Black truffle oil
- Mix the milk protein and the cream using the blender, add the truffle paste and dissolve the sugars and the salt. Then warm up the mixture to around 30ºC.
- Pour over the mixture of couvertures, anhydrous milk fat and truffle oil, previously melted at around 45ºC.
- Emulsify correctly with the blender.
- Measure out into mould when the truffle temperature reaches around 30/32ºC and leave to crystallise for 24 hours covered with plastic film.
S.Q. Cacao Barry Origine Venezuela dark couverture 72% cocoa
- Prepare the “demi sfere” mini-bonbon moulds.
- Using the chocolate spray gun, form an initial layer of dark chocolate paint, followed by a second layer of cocoa butter and black colouring.
- Measure out and store for around 24 hours.
- Seal with Cacao Barry Origine Venezuela dark couverture 72% cocoa, previously tempered.